BASQUE CHILDREN'S COMMITTEE
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting of July 20th.
3. Business arising out of the Minutes:
(a) Representatives from Spanish Women's Committee.
4. Correspondence :
(a) Mr Olaf Stapledon
(b) Letter to Senor Gracia .
5. To consider the letter from Mr Eden.
6. To consider the letter from the Town Clerk of Eastleigh.
7. Senoritas in the Camp and the religious question.
8. Any other business.
9. Date of next meeting.
(6) 23 boys
returning to France
Friday to Catalonia
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
In order to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, some names within this file have been redacted. While we have made every effort to comply with the Act, there may be other named individuals within this file who are still living. We will remove any names immediately we are made aware that this is the case or if any offence is caused to living relatives.