NATIONAL JOINT COMMITTEE FOR SPANISH RELIEF AND BASQUE CHILDREN'S COMMITTEE
Joint Meeting to be held at 5.50 p.m., on Friday, October 14th, 1938, at the Council of Action, Horseferry House, Horseferry Road, S.W.1.
1 Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of last meeting.
3. Matters arising on the minutes.
4. Report of Eastern Spain Sub-Committee:
(b). Separate ledger account for literature.
(c). Destination of next shipment.
(d). Grant for material.
5. Proposed Conference on November 5th.
6. Report of gift of £ 1000 from Mr. Sykes.
7. Any other business.
8. Date of next meeting.
Basque Children's Committee.
1. Matters arising on the minutes (Basque)
(a). Home for older boys in Catalonia.
(c). Report on Sub-Committees.
3. Bray Court Lease.
4. Request for financial assistance from Preston.
5. War Office debt.
6. Matters arising from report on crisis.
(offers of adoption).
7. Matters arising from minutes of Administrative Sub-Committee).
8. (a). Dr. Camps.
(b). Mrs. Wood.
9. Other business.
10. Date of next meeting. ( Christopher Hill's suggestion).
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
In order to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, some names within this file have been redacted. While we have made every effort to comply with the Act, there may be other named individuals within this file who are still living. We will remove any names immediately we are made aware that this is the case or if any offence is caused to living relatives.