FORWARD CONTROL CONVERSION
This conversion permits the maximum legal body space of 12' on S.W.B. and 14'9" on L.W.B. models.
BEDFORD 30 CWT. and 2 TON MODELS
1. Increases the dimensions of loading space, and no increase in chassis weight
2. Better distribution of load.
3. Driver is in better position for complete control and manoeuvring in restricted areas.
4. Permits the carrying of large and bulky loads without increased costs.
5. The Bedford chassis units are not altered in any way.
6. The Flexion system of Forward Control Conversion permits absolute accessibility to the engine, gearbox, etc.
Can be fitted with any type of body work. Drawings and estimates supplied free on application.
Special cabs supplied, including De Luxe cabs.
The De Luxe Cab has dome roof and metal panelled back. Radius sides complete with safety glass windscreen, wiper, winding windows and driving mirror, etc.
THE FLEXION WAY
MADE IN ENGLAND
BEST IN THE LONG RUN
Where Flexion Units are made
THE FLEXION FACTORY,
THE HYDE, HENDON.
LONDON . N.W.9.
TEL. COLINDALE 7327.
TELEGRAMS - FLEXIONOCO, LONDON.